Cotton Protective Sleeves – Made to Your Specs
Cotton Protective Sleeves have a number of uses and benefits.
- Protect against minor cuts and abrasions
- Cotton sleeves are suitable for use in warmer climates
- Used as an additional layer of liquid or chemical barrier protection for the forearm
- Also used in applications where dirt and contaminants could compromise the environment or your clothing
Sleeves can be cut to almost any lengths desired from different weights of material.
Check out our Custom Capabilities.
• Protective sleeves are bundled by the dozen pair or dropped loose in a box.
• Elastic rubber can be sewn into one or both ends of sleeves.
• The tubing can be doubled and overedged.
SOME OF OUR MORE POPULAR STYLES:
||15” Long, 2” Wide
||20” Long, 2” Wide
||16” long, 3” Wide, Elastic both ends
||20” Long, 3.5” Wide, Elastic both ends
||18” Long, Lt. Wt. Rib Matl. Elastic both ends
||14” Long, Doubled, 3” Wide
||18” Long, Doubled, 3” Wide